Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I love my size 14's!

So I finally graduated from the size 16's I said I would never buy to the size 14's I had been in for years.

My next goal is to get into a 12. I cannot even imagine that glee!

I was so excited yesterday morning that I emailed all the girls in the office and told them to come take a look at my ass in the pants I hadn't gotten into in months! Of course, I meant it in a non-harassing kind of way. But it felt good.

My weight loss to date is 21 pounds. 4 more pounds and I am at my half-way point. I cannot believe that I have been able to stick with this for 3 whole months. And I am showing no signs of slowing down! This is fabulous!

And with warm weather coming, I am assured success since I will be outdoors running, biking, hiking, swimming, kayaking, etc.

Happy trails!

No comments: