Monday, February 27, 2006

And I'm Back!

Today is a month mark. That means that in addition to weighing in, I also take measurements. I cannot even tell you how excited I am that things are going so well. Not only do my "big ass" jeans fit loosely (I should get a bet), but I feel so much better.

I lost another two pounds this week - that's 6 for this month - 15 total since starting Jan. 2.

In one month I lost:
  • Almost 2 inches off my waist.
  • 1.5 inches off my hips.
  • An inch from my bust.
  • Almost an inch off my thighs.
  • A quarter inch off my biceps.

Total in two months:
  • Almost 4 inches off my waist.
  • 2 inches off my hips.
  • 3 inches from my bust.
  • Just over an inch off my thighs.
  • A half inch off my biceps.

That's rather exciting.

More exciting is that I gathered with friends yesterday, several of whom are also trying to lose weight via Weight Watchers. I hope we can inspire each other. I found myself surrounded by this yummy food - most of which was "friendly" and I wasn't tempted beyond being full. Normally I gorge myself and then eat people's limbs when I'm finished with the dill dip. Not yesterday. I was full and I was fine. I love it!

I also can't wait to get home today to workout. Who says these things?

No comments: