Thursday, February 09, 2006

Step N Pump

There was a class I used to take at the BAC when I was a member. It was called Step N Pump. It was a one hour class that incorported step aerobics with weights/strength training. I absolutely loved this class.

Since I have my own step and my own weights, I try this at home from time to time. I remember enough of the routine to make it worthwhile. I just turn on my digital cable dance music station and get my step groove on.

I got home from work last night and, as I expected, I wanted to work out as much as I wanted to hurl myself from a tall building screaming for Jesus, but I did it. And I felt like a million bucks afterward! Why is it that I can't remember that feeling all the time?

One of these days I am sure that I will crave exercise. I hope so! And I hope that day comes soon!

No comments: