Monday, February 13, 2006

And yet, more!

Another 2 pounds. At this rate, I will be at my target weight by July 1. That's just in time to bust out my sassy bikini. Of course, I will still be white as a ghost because I don't like to tan and those spray on tans scare me. What is in those chemicals, exactly? No thanks.

I went cross country skiing the other day. It was free as part of Alden's Winterfest activities. What fun. Yes, I was killing myself, but I was able to do it. I was out in the woods and it started snowing. It was just perfect standing there, trying to breath, letting the snowflakes fall on my face.

It sounds more serene than it was. I was trying to catch my breath and cool down so I let the snow fall on my face. Wonderful! I think this Fri. I may try to hit an actual cross country skiing area with groomed trails. We will see!

No comments: